Professional Home Inspections
Buying a new home may be the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Although the process is very exciting, it can quickly become overwhelming. While the home you have selected may appear to be just what you’re looking for, how can you be sure there aren’t potentially serious unknown defects which can make your investment in your future a costly one? Having your new home professionally inspected by a certified home inspector as early as possible in the buying process, can save you thousands of dollars on items which you may be able to have the seller or builder correct.
Abode Property Inspections is dedicated to providing you with valuable information about your new home. We thoroughly inspect all major components of the subject property to expose unknown defects, and advise you about future maintenance about your home once the purchase is complete. Abode Property Inspection will give you the information you require to make an informed decision.
TYPES OF INSPECTIONS WE PERFORM:
- Seller/Pre-Listing Buyer/Pre-Purchase
- New Home/Builder New Construction (3 Phase)
- Warranty (one year) Multi-Family & Commercial
BUILDERS WARRANTY INSPECTION:
If your home is less then one year, now is the time to do your one year builder warranty inspection.
We will consistently strive to:
- Give the best service to every client.
- Do the best quality home inspections through extensive industry knowledge, experience and continuing education.
- Develop a good relationship with the client and realtors we service.
- Give our ut-most support to help buyers obtain the home of their dreams.
These are qualities that we bring to every home inspection.
WE NOW OFFER THERMAL IMAGING!!!
Click above for more information!
We proudly provide home inspection services throughout … Dallas / Fort Worth / North Texas Area.
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice: